The paper should contain original results of research that are related to the theory, design, implementation, application, exploitation, maintenance, or evaluation aspects of the Symposium's main topics. Only the papers that have not been published or presented in any way will be accepted for this Symposium.
1. Manuscript Preparation
Prospective authors are invited to submit FULL papers (6 pages max).
The authors should prepare their manuscripts following the IEEE Conference Template. Manuscripts are to be written in the English language. Only PDF format A4 is allowed for submission of the manuscript (PDF does not have to be IEEE-compliant at the initial manuscript submission stage).
The manuscripts should be submitted through the online submission system FTNConference.
2. Final (camera-ready) papers
After the reviewing process, for all accepted papers, the registration fee must be paid before the submission of the final (camera-ready) paper. Each paper must have at least one author associated with it that has paid the regular or student registration fee.
The final papers should be submitted through the online submission system FTNConference.
3. Paper sumbission to the IEEE Xplore database
For the submission to the IEEE Xplore database, the papers should be prepared following IEEE FORMATTING GUIDELINES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
A. Copyright notice:
Do not add any page numbering, header, or footer other than the copyright notice required in the template at the bottom left corner of the first page:
1. For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
2. For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-4317-5/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
3. For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-4317-5123/$31.00 ©2023 European Union
4. For all other papers, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-4317-5123/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
B. Final version preparation using the IEEE PDF eXpress
Final versions of accepted papers must be prepared using IEEE PDF eXpress requirements:
• Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress website
• If you never used IEEE PDF eXpress, then click on the link Create an account and fill in your information.
• If you have used IEEE PDF eXpress before, then enter your email address and password.
• The Conference ID is: 59906X
• Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Only if the check for compliance with PDF eXpress was successful, you can submit your final paper.
C. Submission of the Final Paper and the IEEE Copyright Form
For final submission, log into the FTNConference submission system and access your already existing paper ID. Upload the IEEE PDF eXpress generated file (with the file name generated by the IEEE PDF eXpress).
Please do not submit a new paper with a new paper ID, but just update the previously submitted paper with the final version using the Update file link.
After uploading the final paper in the form of the IEEE PDF eXpress generated file, the submission system will lead you to the IEEE electronic Copyright Form site (eCF). You will need to fill out the electronic IEEE Copyright Form, according to the instruction at the site, and sign it electronically.
Please do not skip this step, since only the papers with signed eCF can be published in the IEEE Xplore database.
For all the accepted papers, it is required to register for the conference as a part of the paper submission procedure. You will have to select the registration fee and additional services and method of payment. If you chose to pay by card, then it will be done online after you submit all necessary data. If you chose to pay using an invoice (bank transfer), then the Invoice with instructions will be sent to you during the day.
By doing that, you´ll finalize the final paper submission process.
Important note: Manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism and multiple publications using IEEE CrossCheck Portal (https://crosscheck.ieee.org). Also, submitting authors will be checked if they have been prohibited from publishing with any or all IEEE publications using The IEEE Prohibited Authors List (PAL) Database.