Depending on the situation with Covid-19 pandemic the symposium will be organized either in the hybrid (on-line/on-site) or virtual (on-line) form.
Final decision on the symposium form will be announced by the end of April.
All the participants must pay the symposium registration fee:
- Full Registration Fee (after Sept. 22, 2023): 250,00 €
- Early Bird Registration Fee (by Sept. 22, 2023): 220,00 €
- Tutorials only: 80,00 €
- Accompanying persons fee (social events only): 50,00 €
- International Programme Committee Members have 10% discount !
- IEEE (IES, IAS, PELS) or EPE Members have 10% discount !
- Student paper have 25% discount - student is 1st author (student status certificate is needed)!
The registration fee includes:
- Participation card for the Symposium (hybrid only)
- Gift bag (hybrid only)
- Book of Abstracts – Booklet (hybrid only)
- Cocktail and Refreshments (hybrid only)
- Proceedings of the Ee2023– Electronic-in Cloud (password protected)